Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Theme Thursday



This weeks challenge at Theme Thursday is - This week’s theme is “torso - mannequin”!

I cut the template from a Basic Grey - Blush, added a collage image from Altered Pages added some Distressed Ink to give it a little more aging. The necklace is made from very small pearls from K & Co., the belt is a brown and pink ribbon to which I added tiny stars. A torn piece of vintage paper with Vintage Photo used on the edge and then topped with a gold boot. Buttons from Foof-a-La.

This was something new for me and I really enjoyed making this one. Thanks for looking and please leave a comment.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful!

Kathy~Vintage Snaps & Scraps said...

I like it.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow fantastic. Really great work.

Paula said...

Lovely vintage piece.

truutske said...

Very very nice torso.

vintage wil said...

Very nice torso!!!

Gillian said...

Lovely vintage torso:)