Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Peace Card

A friend recently ask me to make a card with Peace on the front and this is what I have put together:


The Background paper is from ChatterBox, and the other piece has been sprayed with a mixture of Worn Lipstick Distressed Re-Inker, water and a metallic powder. You really can't see the shine with the scan, but it's there. The letters are Grungeboard from Tim Holtz embossed with Distressed Embossing Powders Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint. I cut out the butterflies from Vellum and the larger butterfly is a sticker from K & Company.

No comments: