Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Artsy Girlz - Ribbon


The challenge at Artsy Girlz this week is to use - Ribbon


This is a card I am sending out for Send Love Today. I made little bows with a crystal on each one. The hearts are felt from Fancy Pants and I put a little glitter glue on each one. I also stitched a border around the whole card - not happy with the way that came out, but since Emily in only 4 I don't think that will be her main focus

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

fab card love the image im sure Emily will love it.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi

Sandy said...

Wow this is so lovely. Really fabulous.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image

Unknown said...

*heart* this cute card, its such a sweet image!

Julie Allain said...

This is such a cute card I love it !!

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge :) xx