Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Theme Thursday - Cherish


This week the challenge at Theme Thursday is : This week’s theme is the word “cherish”. Use this word somewhere in your creation this week!

The background paper is from Prima Marketing - Whisper collection - Flutter. I added some very light swirls using Distressed Ink in Tattered Rose and the letters were stamped with Vintage Photo. All the stamps were from Hero's Art - These are the stamps I won from Tim Holtz. The Image comes from Altered Pages. I used a Dymo labeler to make the Sisters using the reverse side of the pink paper. I added a brown ribbon with a little white in it. The heart was gold and I used Red Pepper Alcohol Ink to make it red.

Thanks for taking a look and leaving a message.

7 comments:

Faye said...

Really pretty. I love the look of the rose colored distress ink.

Kelly said...

beautiful card!

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh this is lovely. So wonderful.

Femmy said...

beautiful card!!!

pepeetje said...

beautiful card... Love the colors :-)

truutske said...

Whow..very lovely skinny.
Nice color.

vintage wil said...

wow very lovely skinny !!!