Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sympathy Card

This is a sympathy card that I just finished this morning for my sister-in-law.

The background is a medium purple to which I have added the stained glass window, Altered Pages, Ribbon, 3-D Butterflies and pearls, both from K & Co. and a computer generated sentiment printed on a medium green cardstock. The window is printed on a transparency so that the purple background shows through.
Thanks for taking a look and please do leave a comment.

No comments: