Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A friend asked me for a Vintage Mother's Day card and this is what I came up with. The base card came as a white embossed card and I used Distressed Inks in Antique Linen and Tattered Rose over the embossing to bring out the design. The image is from Altered Pages and I matted it on a brown and then a green cardstocks. The flowers are two layers, the bottom are from Bazzill and the top lacey ones are from Prima. I added a jewell brad to each. The sentiment is computer generated on vellum.

Thanks for looking, now go make something special for a special person in your life.

No comments: