Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Send Love Today - Dora

This month one of the friends I will be sending to is Emily, she is 4 years old and has brain cancer. In her Bio they mentioned that she liked Dora the Explorer, so here is a card and tag I did for her.

I used a pretty pink paper from BasicGrey and added Dora Stickers, a pink and white ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I used my Quikuts for the letters cut out of a purple cardstock. I made the pocket for the tag with matching paper, tore the top edge and edged it with Fired Brick and Antique Linen Distress Inks. For the tag I used a purple and a pink glitter mist that I made and added more Dora stickers. I topped it off with a bunch of pink and purple ribbons.

1 comment:

Crissi Harvey said...

They are beautiful what a lovely thing to do i must admit i felt a little choked to read about this little girl, im sure you will bring a huge smile to her face as they are wonderful, and (((((claps)))) for you and your group for doing such a wonderful thing.