Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Send Love Today

I made these two cards over the week end for my friends at Send Love Today.

This first one is for Emily - when I saw the cutest pink elephant I just had to make a card with it. The paper, elephant and heart are all from BasicGrey Sugared collection and the buttons are from Foof-A-La. I added pink and copper glitter glue to the elephant and pink and green dots at the top using Glazing pens from Sakura.


This is for my friend Diana. The background is a cardstock in Rust, patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket - Fleuriste collection, image from Altered Pages, the flowers are from Prima and the lace is just from my stash. I used Distressed Ink, Tea Dyed on the lace to give it a more vintage look. Bubble letters spell out "Friends". The small brown flower is from BasicGrey - Sugared collection.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: