Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Gothic Arches - We Will Always Have Paris


This week the challenge at Gothic Arches is:

“We’ll Always Have Paris”

The base of the arch is made from Basic Grey paper and I added images from Altered Pages, scraps of ribbon and little bubble letters. Around the edges of the arch I add a little Distressed Ink in Vintage Photo.

Thanks for looking. Please leave me your comments.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow so great collage arch. Love it.

Femmy said...

beautiful arch!!

Hermine said...

Beautiful arch.

Faye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye said...

The above deletion was mine. My fingers got mixed up on the keys. Your arch is beautiful. The gorgeous colors are so appropriate for the theme of Paris.
Faye